Are you passionate writing about digital marketing, SEO and business growth? If yes, you have landed to the right place. We’re accepting unique guest posts from real authors. We only accept quality work. We welcome voluntary articles and blog posts.
Beta Compression accept the guest post from “REAL AUTHORS”. We always welcome new authors and contributors who want to write for us. We want to hear your brilliant idea. If you wish to take a completely new perspective on an already existing idea, you’re most welcome to write for us.
Digital Marketing experts, SEO, experts, and entrepreneurs are welcome to share their knowledge, research, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Beta Compression is a community for tech bloggers with a focus on digital marketing, SEO and business growth. We offer a great opportunity for Digital marketing bloggers. We would like to discuss with you if you have unique ideas to share which give out some crucial insights and information about the industry to our audiences.
It is very important to know that quality content for any blog produces more traffic. So, if you write a quality article for Beta Compression, which could gain traffic, it will also help with your blog or website to gain traffic. This is the main inspiration behind why you should provide quality articles.
Topics We Cover For Guest Post:
We cover topics related to digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Algorithm Updates (Preferable)
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management (Preferable)
- Influencer Marketing
- Ecommerce Business (Preferable)
- Website Analytics and Google Analytics (Preferable)
- Website Design and Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization (Preferable)
- Small Business Marketing (Preferable)
What Do We Publish
- We accept how-to-articles, case studies, researched articles, trends, latest news, tips and tricks, listicles that contain good information to educate our audience.
- We welcome opinions from industry experts. You can send your opinions about anything related to the industry.
- We also accept infographics.
How To Format Your Guest Post
Your content should be formatted in the following structure:
- Start with a small (5-6 lines max) introductory paragraph.
- Focus on the main content rather than explaining unwanted or irrelevant things
- Please use header tags, break paragraphs into chunks, typically no more than three sentences to a paragraph.
Remember, our aim is to provide useful insights and information to our audiences.
Guest Post Guidelines
Check out the guidelines mentioned below you would have to follow to make your content approved by Beta Compression:
- The content of an article must be relevant to our blog niche. We always expect a well-written post on the topic which we have mentioned above.
- Your article should be informative, interesting and user-centric rather than search engine centric.
- We aim to provide valuable information to our audience which helps them to grow their digital marketing skills and keeping them updated with the latest trends and updates.
- Your article should be in the first person.
- The length of the article is one of the important factors. We always look for articles having 1000-2000 words approximately and that should be relevant. We believe that longer, more in-depth posts do well with our audience. Use Proper Headings, Subheadings, and Paragraph.
- The article should be engaging and should always make people to read the entire content of the article. Use anecdotes and examples to clarify your points. Link the relevant resources. Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- You can make use of the links but take care of the thing that it should be completely relevant to the content.
- We don’t think that we need to inform you that the article should be unique and should not have been posted.
- We allow links to your site in the byline (about the author) or within the article. Affiliate links are not allowed. Don’t add anchor text for your brand or services forcefully. Any link must be natural.
- Beta Compression reserved the rights to modified or altered; fully or partial article including content and promotional links in your article.
- Try to have 1-2 links within the post to other authoritative sources.
- Please attach the relevant images with the article. We prefer to attach the original image (For example, if you write about bounce rate, take the screenshot of the bounce rate report from Google Analytics). Don’t attach irrelevant and copyright images.
Author Bio & Link Guidelines
- Your Author Bio should be a short maximum of 2-3 sentences, and not contain more than 1 backlink.
- Links can be to your own blog posts, but no affiliate links
- Inquire about affiliate links.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to email us.
How to Submit Guest Post
If you still want to contribute for Beta Compression, Pitch your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information
- A small introduction about yourself
- Samples of previous work (Not mandatory for new writers)
- Potential ideas for an article
- Attach an article if already completed.
We can’t wait for more. Write for us and get maximum exposure!
Note: We receive a lot of requests and inquiries for guest blogging (We also receive guest blogging inquiries from the spammer which we simply ignore). We usually respond within 2-3 days for each email except those from spammers. If you do not get a response until 4 business days, please send follow up mail.